Sunday, July 4, 2010

Long July 4th Weekend Trip to Sea World!

Well, it was the perfect storm. We had a long weekend, and on Friday afternoon Luke asked when we were going to go back to Sea World. We have annual passes, so when Hannah agreed to keep Amigo, we were on! We left early Saturday morning and got there just after noon. This made for most of the day on Saturday and we stayed until about 2:00 today (Sunday). The kids love Sea World and there is SOOO much for them to do. I honestly think they would be happy there for a week or so. We may test that theory out next May :-)

When I put Luke to bed tonight he was sure to thank us for taking he and Kendall to Sea World. I was certain that Jen told him to say that, but they both assured me that she didn't. I will have to admit that it brought some tears to my eyes that he was so appreciative...

Luke LOVES petting the stingrays










This game at the hotel was kind of like "Marco Polo" where we put a blindfold (underwear) on our head and tried to find one another!

If you look really hard you can see Luke evading me...















Sea Lions can delay implantation so that their pups are born at just the right time, which is the end of June. Several of them were nursing.

No comments: