Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Trip to the Zoo

When I picked up Luke from school Friday he asked if we could go to the Zoo. I said it was too lat to go right then, but I talked to Jen and we decided that Sunday would work, so we took the trip yesterday.

Kendall is pretty much happy no matter where she is!

There are some rocks near the elephants that Luke loves jumping off of!

Kendall thinks Luke is funny jumping off the rocks.
Luke likes watching the giraffes with Mommy:

Luke made a new friends with the manatee.

And, of course, he enjoyed the splash park!

Luke and Daddy had fun on the carousel.

And, finally, Kendall thought it was funny when we changed her diaper before the ride home.

We didn't get any pictures of it, but the kids slept well on the way home :-)

No comments: